Alliance SHIP Index du Forum
Alliance SHIP

Alliance SHIP Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Rome2BCapriSnapshots3AMyTriptoItalyinApril201721 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance SHIP Index du Forum -> Secteur Externe -> Questions/Suggestions/Conseils
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
penndgiova

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 13:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Rome2BCapriSnapshots3AMyTriptoItalyinApril201721 Répondre en citant

Rome + Capri Snapshots: My Trip to Italy in April 2017!
by Dorothea Chan

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Rome + Capri Snapshots: My Trip to Italy in April 2017!

Everybody warned me about my trip to Rome, because of the many pick pockets there. That is why I got to be very careful up to the point that I would have preferred not to have booked this trip!

Astonishingly everything went smoothly! One time I was bold enough to take the train into town up to the Piazza del Popolo and back. Luckily a co-passenger woke me up (I had told her where I needed to get off) since I had fallen asleep! My flight had been at 6 AM, therefore it isn’t surprising that I was tired.

I took part at a Sai Baba meeting in the villa Majestic Dafne, which is indeed a very beautiful villa! I enjoyed the chanting and singing and the speeches. Unfortunately I didn’t get to have any breakfast and was suffering from exhaustion. Lunch was only served at 2 PM!

On the last day, I went on a trip to Capri. Actually, I would have preferred Ravello, but there was no tour going there. Therefore I decided on a group tour, which also included the Blue Grotto. I wasn’t actually crazy about going to this Grotto, since I had seen a video about it and had thought at that time: I do not need to go there, I have seen it now already! But I knew about the beauty of the Amalfi coast of Italy and therefore I booked this tour anyway!

There are too many tourists in Capri, since the landscape is very beautiful. I enjoyed the most the view from the top of Mount Solaro, which is unsurpassable!

Rome + Capri Snapshots: My Trip to Italy in April 2017! Dorothea Chan
Rome + Capri Snapshots: My Trip to Italy in April 2017! free iphone

Tags: full version download, book samsung, ios access how download information online, book Mega, value pdf full mp3 book, read online pdf free, download torrent ExtraTorrent, book samsung, book Mega, book for ibooks, read store amazon sale mobile, book ipad free, book book free from Galaxy, bookstore, download book from sony xperia, book for android, download full book, book RapidShare, download full book, book DepositFiles, Google Drive, .txt download

48a4f088c3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 13:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance SHIP Index du Forum -> Secteur Externe -> Questions/Suggestions/Conseils Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006